Les Tatoues has been creating original temporary tattoo designs from their humble and happy neighbourhood in La Petite Patrie, Montréal, Québec, Canada since 2014.
Since then, they have been creating original drawings with the hope that parents and kids will have fun wearing them. Making quality products and taking a daily walk to the mailbox to deliver them continues to fill them with pride and happiness.
What sets them apart?
- All of their products are hand-drawn in Montreal by their team.
- Their tattoos target a wide audience, particularly appealing to 4 to 14-year-olds and their parents.
- Their tattoos are printed in the USA and are premium, safe, and FDA-approved
- They apply easily with water and wash off easily with oil.
- They are harmless to the skin and stay beautiful for a minimum of 2 to 5 days.